December 28, 2011

Shamwow

Second toon to 85, first to 80: Hakumele.  She is my resto/ele shaman and: the toon I usually pvp the most with, typically has the best gear, is my mount/pet collector and achievement whore, was exalted with my guild until I was an idiot and switched guilds with my then boyfriend, definitely one of my absolute favorites to play.



I don't know what inspired me to put together this look but I'm pleased with how it turned out.  I'm working on getting the Guardian of Cenarius title to go along with this but I'll be damned if I have to pug an AQ raid for CC rep.  I do however have a lovely tabard to rock with my night elf protectory look.  Not all of my ladies have a lot of companion pets to go along with their looks but I've got future plans to remedy that.  Haku however has 106 wee little friends (to date) and I've chosen Hippogryph Hatchling and Sprite Darter Hatchling to accompany this look.

Weeee, details!




490 HP from vendor in Wintergrasp




pretty sure I found this on the AH for a few gold



300g from Avengers of Hyjal Quartermaster (required Honored status)



another AH buy


probably another AH snag




cheap invisible shoes on my Draenei from the AH, muahaha




I am just not quite in the habit yet of farming mobs for .0bajillion% drop-rate items for 'mogging.  There is, however, a belt for my feral Worgen Druid that I have on farm status but you'll hear about that later.  I am in the habit of checking the Auction House regularly for cheap pieces.  So, good luck if your realm's AH sucks.  On to weaponry!

ok I paid dearly for this on the AH after I saw it for what seemed like a lot until I saw how rare the skin was and the shitty drop rate but it's awesome (hooray for healing axes)



from the AH, it admittedly looks pretty ridiculous but my php gear still uses a mace and it goes with the naturey feel so whatever



someone in trade was pugging Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and this dropped and I did a little dance


Still on the hunt for a better mace and I know there are bunches out there but this ridiculously long stick will do for now :p